Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nanny, nanny, boo,boo

So, Hank made another student cry today. The little girl came to me crying. She said, "Hank said he's your FAVORITE!"    I replied, "I love you ALL equally, but...what EXACTLY did Hank say?"   She sniffled, wiped her nose, and said, "He said he's your favorite because he gets to STAY with you AGAIN next year, and WE have to go to 2nd grade!"

At that point I covered my face, hugged the little girl and assured her that I loved her enough to let her stay next year too!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet story...and a little funny too!

    I am a new follower and would so love for you to come check out my blog. If you are looking for *freebies*, I have lots and lots and LOTS! You can grab activities for literacy centers and math workstations. I have several leprechaun *freebies* too! =)

    I actually have a t-shirt that says Queen of My Classroom! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete