Sunday, February 19, 2012

Common Core Conundrum!

So...my school is switching to Common Core next school year, and as many of you can imagine, we are STRESSED OUT!
I have been looking for some ways to begin "the switch" THIS year. I feel a little LOT overwhelmed!

In looking at other 1st grade blogs, I feel a "day late and a dollar short"! How does one person stay on top of everything!?

Hopefully, a three day weekend will give me some time to create something to post! Right now, I'm just borrowing ideas from some super 1st grade teachers!!

xoxo,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate - you look like a fun teacher. Common Core is coming that's for sure. We are piloting it next year and implementing it the year after. Glad I found you and I'm you first follower. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete