Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thank Goodness! I'm NOT the only crazy teacher in Georgia!

OH! MY! GOODNESS! I am sooooo excited! 


I JUST found SEVERAL other teachers who are ALL reading Daily 5 this summer with plans to implement in the Fall ALONG with CCGPS!!

So, it turns out I'm NOT the only crazy teacher in the world!AND, now that my summer is officially over (because it's July and there are only 36 days left til school starts) I HAVE to figure out how to implement D5 & teach CCSS all without losing MY MIND!!

Keep your fingers crossed people!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! I think I'm losing my mind with all the "new-ness" I want/need to implement this year. Hopefully we can trudge through together. I'm from Southwest Georgia, Lessburg.

    Caitlyn
    http://firstiesin204.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is CCGPS? Does it deal with the Common Core Standards?

    ReplyDelete